Cost-effective and convenient
Medasend offers a hassle-free and cost-effective solution for disposal of not only lead foil waste, but all types of medical waste including sharps, red bag waste, mercury waste, mercury spill kits and more. Click here to shop online. Mailback systems are great for clients who don’t require a scheduled pickup plan or have smaller amounts of medical waste to dispose of. Medasend’s mailback service is approved by OSHA, EPA and USPS. Read our Frequently Asked Questions section for more information about our mailback systems.
Why use lead foil mailback systems?
- Free lifetime shipping!
- No contracts to sign
- Cost-effective way to dispose of lead foil and other dental waste including amalgam and mercury
- Leak-resistant and puncture-resistant container
- Tamper-secure, child-safe cover
- Helps keep the environment safe and clean
- Convenient and efficient USPS mail-back disposal system
Mail-back makes disposal quick and easy
Lead foil waste disposal containers must be disposed of at a treatment facility. Medasend makes this easy. Included with this container is a pre-paid USPS shipping box. When you’re done filling the container, simply package it inside the box and leave it for your USPS mailman. It will be sent to Medasend’s waste treatment facility for proper disposal. Approved by EPA, OSHA and USPS.
It’s as easy as 1-2-3!
- 1. Order container(s) – we carry sizes from 1.7 quart to 5 gallons
- 2. Fill your container(s) – don’t fill past the line!
- 3. Mail off for disposal – Package your container in our pre-paid shipping box and let your mailman do the rest!
- Medical waste container and plastic liner
- Tracking documents
- Pre-paid return shipping box
- Detailed instructions
- Destruction manifest (mailed to customer post-destruction)
- Acupuncture Clinics
- Armed Forces
- Correctional Facilities
- Day Care Centers
- Dental Offices
- Dermatology Offices
- Educational Facilities
- Fire Stations
- Funeral homes
- Government offices
- Home Health Care
- Home Injection Users
- Industrial Facilities
- Law Enforcement
- Medical Offices
- Ophthalmology Offices
- Public Restrooms
- Residential users of sharps on a regular basis
- Schools and colleges
- Day Spa / Medical Spa
- Tattoo Parlors
- Veterinary Offices