Acceptable Material List:
1. Mercury cleanup material containing mercury.
2. Mercury thermometers (unbroken only)
3. Mercury amalgam.
4. Batteries containing mercury.
5. Light bulbs containing mercury.
6. Breakers, relays and swithches.
7. Any electrical components containing mercury.
Non-Acceptable Material List:
1. Cyanides or cyanide-containing materials.
3. Flammables or combustibles.
4. Organic mercury components.
5. Mercury-contaminated soils.
6. Activated carbon containing mercury.
7. No medical waste or sharps.
1. It is the responsibility of the person offering items for use in this kit to ensure that these items match the acceptable materials listed above to meet appropriate shipping regulations.
2. Unacceptable materials may be returned to generator.
3. Certificate of recycling will be furnished upon request.
4. Medasend Biomedical Inc. may impose a minimum $200.00 fee per kit if the kit is improperly packaged, leaking, or over the one pound mercury limit.
Do not put more than one pound of mercury in any container! No broken devices may be placed in containers. Only intact devices containing Mercury.